About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Shine Home

Have you ever walked into a showroom or retail store and think, "This stuff is cool!" That is the thought I have when visiting the Shine Home showroom. I'll see them again in a few weeks at the High Point Furniture Market. They have very interesting pieces that can fill a home or be used as accents. Let me show you what I mean. Susan Ortiz of Shine Home sent me these pictures. They are some of their newer pieces.....

Case goods first.....

Look at the detail on this console ~ beautiful!

This white piece made the cover of Metropolitan Home!

Wonderful color! There are many colors to choose from. Watch the video below to check them out.

Love the white oak.


Now let's see some upholstered goods.....



I adore this piece ~ classic with a fantastic spin on the legs that moves it into transitional. My fav!

These would be wonderful flanking a large fireplace. They have such a presence.

Now that looks like chair waiting just for me. I'll be there soon.

The nail head pattern is different ~ refreshing! The material on this piece is very durable so no worries about the kids.

I think I need this bed. It is one of those pieces that stays in the back of your mind waiting to be placed in the right room.


Wow, what a great shape.

I think I'm in love!

Let's tour their Las Vegas show room and see the colors many pieces can come in.....


For additional videos, check out their channel on You Tube.

All of their designs have great spins, that's what makes them unique. You can peruse more of their collection on their website. Look under 'Trade Only.' You won't see pricing but you can take a long leisurely look at their line..... and dream.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice pieces. I looked at their website and blog. Some pieces are made in Africa, but seem to have a slight oriental feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wing chaise is to die for. Wish they were eco friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I first fell in love with the wing chaise when I was staying in Santa Monica at the Viceroy...this one is the only other one I have loved...they have some really great pieces

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin