About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Betty White ~

I feel compelled to interrupt Gossip Girl to have a minute with Betty. Betty White was a comedic actor like no other. If you know me or follow me on twitter, you know I love to laugh ~ and who doesn't?! Betty White has literally made me laugh my entire life and I will miss her. Her career spanned many decades and she always found time to lend a helping hand. Good-bye Ms. White and thank you for all the smiles, laughs, and down-right knee-slapping good times you have given me.




** It was all a rumor. Betty White is alive and well. Thank God!

9 comments:

  1. Awwww :( I grew up watching her! She was priceless and so talented...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh .. I did not hear that she passed. I loved her as well.
    - Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you hear that she is gone? I can find nothing in any news today saying she has passed. Perhaps you are mistaken?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this was just a bad rumor that got started in July. Unless she died for real since then, anyway--and I hope not! I love Betty White. She was hilarious in "The Proposal."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I may have been a fool to a bad rumor or sick joke. After I heard the news', I was heart broken. When I heard it may have been a joke, I was angry. Who would start such a rumor?! My years in the psychology field give me a clue to the personality type but it still makes me angry. I am not taking down the post though but I will add another post with my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it started as a mistake after Michael Jackson died. A reporter at a cemetery was naming all the stars interred there, and said Betty White, when he meant Bettie Davis. He was corrected right away, but then rumors fly. Just heard there was another rumor that Matt Damon died, which of course, he did not. People that start these do indeed have issues.

    And I agree with you about Betty White. I absolutely adore her! She'd be fun to have as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Carol. That clears that up. I am very glad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew, that was surreal. You should put a little update at the bottom of this post for others that might happen upon it and get the wrong idea.

    Betty White rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good idea! I meant to and it just slipped by me.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin