About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Washington Post ~ Going the Distance



The Washington Post Home Section has another great story. I read Home Section almost every Thursday at lunch. Today was no different. They featured Tom Glass's labor of love. Tom Glass owns Glass Construction which specializes in restoration of historic homes (their website is beautiful ~ you may want to check that out too). He found himself a beauty for his own weekend use but had to move it 150 miles. Read the story to see how he did it and more after shots. It is really an amazing feat!

Bravo Tom!

7 comments:

  1. Oh love the Washington Post Home section! I lived in DC for part of my college experience and it was the best! One of my favorite cites in the world. It just has such a charm to it and still is a bit small town not fill blown city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've got to check out that site. This renovation is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Man do I miss the Post, especially the Thursday Home section. That is the best paper. That house looks amazing. I'm gonna have to check it out. The Post has been good to us, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! That is an amazing renovation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old houses and it's always nice to see those that are doing their part to renovate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a respectful renovation. If the original owners could see it, they would be very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I think of American houses, this style comes to mind immediately. I am going to check out your links.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin