About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Watergate Update ~

No, no ~ not another scandal ~ a bonafide interior design update. I was reading the Washington Post Home Section (as I do every Thursday at lunch) and saw this story and wanted to share it. Lori Graham is the interior designer that updated this diamond in the rough. She did a wonderful job and repurposed many of the furnishings to achieve the lovely results. Click here to read the story to look at the wonderful photos. You may have to join to view ~ its worth it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved the architecture of the Watergate. The apartment re-do is terrific. And I love the open areas and the beautiful light coming in. A++
    Carol Wood
    french-treasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Paula, thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I just popped over to this article. I loved the blue palette they used throughout and that's one great terrace! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin