About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, September 14, 2009

Norman E. Borlaug = GREATNESS

Norman E. Borlaug
1914 - 2009

You have probably read by now that Mr. Borlaug, the Father of the Green Revolution, passed away on Saturday. Many articles have been published on his magnificent achievements. The Washington Post did a nice article. The reason I am posting about him is this.... he was a great innovator and educator (two of my hearts desires). He not only developed plants to reap maximum yield, he taught countries that did not know how to adequately feed their population to do so. That is what I call GREATNESS!

1 comment:

  1. Very great indeed! I am certain he will be greatly missed, but appreciated for his passion and talents :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin