About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun Friday ~ Masculine Style ;-)

We're always paying close attention to women's styles that sometimes the men take a backseat. Well, I've decided to feature some fabulous Armani designs for the opposite sex and pair them with masculine designs compliments of Glass Construction of Washington, DC. I came across Glass Construction when I posted about the owner's move and renovation of a very old, beautiful structure. They have some pretty amazing work.

Ok, so maybe this post is more about gawking at good looking men in fantastic clothes and wonderfully masculine designs. Still..... I can see this fine specimen sitting in this home (with me). This structure use to be a bank.....



My goodness, he's neat as a pin.... I like that.


Here I stand in my sweeping gown looking quite stunning ~ he's looking up at me.....




What about this hot number ~ ladies ~ please, I mean the suit. The model isn't too shabby either.

Maybe he wants to play house in.....






Those are our imaginary children....


He's carrying me across.....


The end ~

I must say, it was good for me (to do this post ;-)

I'm linking with Hooked on Houses and The Inspired Room ~ isn't Friday a wonderful day?!

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have you Joni's post of Masculine vs Feminie decorating at Cote de Texas? It created quite the controversay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and creative post! I loved playing along :)

    Thanks for the eye candy ;)

    By the way, I'll be announcing a giveaway on Monday I'm sure you'll love. I hope you'll stop by!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin