About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun Friday Winner and Answers!


Katie Cassidy = #5



Heidi Klum & Seal = #3



Penelope Cruz = #8



Beyonce = #4



Kat Dennings = #7



Katy Perry = #9



Lady Gaga = #1



Oprah & George = #2



Taylor Swift = #6

And the winner is.... drum roll please..... Sarah Klassen!

Yahoo, yippee, couldn't have happened to a nicer person!

That's right, Miss Sarah had all the answers correct ~ great minds.......

All I need now is for Miss Sarah to email me her address and the beautiful Coach wallet will be on its way! paula@paulagracedesigns.com

4 comments:

  1. This was such a good game idea for a giveaway! I love it! I'm so happy for Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Sarah....I agree with Crystal what a great idea for a design match giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO excited!

    Thank you SO much! :) My Mom informed me of the great news last night after dinner, and I reacted by dancing around the studio, so thrilled! What a fun contest it was ~ a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for creating such a fun venue for coordinated wallpapers.

    Check out more Wallpaper trends at http://www.WallpaperWeekly.com and purchase thee items at http://www.DesignerWallcoverings.com

    We are reposting this article at Wallpaper Weekly.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin