About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Annie ~

As some of you know, my daughter was in Annie. She played one of the orphans. This was a few weeks ago now and she is still singing the songs. Next week she starts a High School Musical Workshop. I must say, I am looking forward to a change in music. Lauren has mastered Its a Hard Knocked Life which she prefers to sing at the top of her lungs (because that is what she was told to do on stage). In the car though, it can be a tad loud. The picture above is the whole cast. Below is a picture of the orphans with 'Miss Hannigan.'

Lauren enjoyed being in the show very much. I must admit, I believe her favorite part was......

signing autographs for her adoring fans (Mom and Dad included!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin