About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Gossip Girl ~

InStyle.com is featuring the Gossip Girl set this month including where to find some of the furnishings. See the 360 by clicking here.

The show's production designer is Loren Weeks ~ what a fantastic job she does! I love the long table behind the sofa but it isn't sourced. The sofas are quite stylish....They are the Hudson sofa from Desiron available at All Modern Furniture.


The dining room is simple and fabulous, especially the chairs......
The fluidity of the curves is beautiful. The Cherner armchair is available via Design Within Reach.

Serena's bedroom. Click here for the 360.
Weeks' use of neutrals, wall paper, and fabric on the perimeter of the room is wonderful. The headboard is a simple dot pattern. On one side of the room, she generously framed-up some beautiful wall paper; opposing it she used the same hues on the window treatments. All three of these large elements are in neutral hues. Great harmony and balance. This allows the mixing of other colors and patterns within as seen in the shot above.

The art throughout the set is magnificent. The art and lighting were the first things I noticed when viewing the 360s! All very well done in my opinion. Plus the show supports the Art Production Fund by using their art on the set. The Art Production Fund is a non-profit devoted to exposing new audiences to contemporary art.

How wonderful!

13 comments:

  1. I know, I love it! Its available for purchase through the Art Production Fund :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I had to look through twice! Indeed, that sign as gorgeous :) I would love to have one, too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted this! The interiors are gorgeous! I'm going to go check out the 360s now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gossip Girl is one of my guilty pleasures. That's why I had to include Serena's bedroom in the Treasure Hunt on my blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Help! I'm dying to find the wallcovering used in Serena's bedroom behind the Marilyn Minter artwork. Any idea who the designer of this fabulous paper is?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe it is a York wallcovering. If you have a wallpaper store near you, print a picture of the paper from the 360 and take it to the store with you. Make sure they have York products. They should be able to find it for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where in the world can I find those black wooden armchairs with the quilt-looking pillows from the living room??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious about the arm chairs and pillow fabric as well. can't track it down

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know where to find the fabric that Serena's headboard is made out of?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Modern Furniture Where in the world can I find those black wooden armchairs with the quilt-looking pillows from the living room??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know about the armchairs. They have a Portuguese design though so perhaps Google it. Wish I could be more helpful.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin