About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun Friday ~ Fashion Forward

Pucci

If you read my blog, you know that I frequently read the Washington Post at lunch almost every day. On Tuesday they did a story in the Style section called Fashion ~ Positions of Power written by Robin Givhan. It was a fantastic story about the new lines introduced in Milan. The story informed me that there is a movement for fashion designs to combine femininity and power. Finally! I was thrilled to read the story and learn of this development. I decided to peruse a few of the design houses to see what I would / could wear for work. I did not look at all the designs. In fact only a few but I did find ones I think I could wear.

Emilio Pucci

Blumarine

Burberry

Ferragamo

So, what do you think? Have you had a chance to take a look at some of the collections?

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. No, but I see I need to. With the exception of a brief stint at a local design firm, I've not worked in an office for nearly 9 years. That does something to the way you dress! Days include Work, Bus Stop, Park, Walk Dog, Work, Snacks for Kids, Dinner, Bed, Work...so JCrew fits about all my needs!! Oh, to get REALLY dressed up and be all chic! FUN! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic, Paula Grace!

    I love the Pucci dress -- the print is so lovely...and of course Bluemarine -- they always have such amazing styles. But then, there's Burberry -- be still my beating heart :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin