About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, July 24, 2009

Paula Grace Designs' Bookstore et al


Announcing Paula Grace Designs' Bookstore et al via Amazon ~

As you may have seen, for certain posts that have an educational flair to them, I have been recommending a book(s) as a reference and a place for additional information. As I have written previously, I use to teach and that is something I think I will always do in some venue. Thus, when I found out about the great feature Amazon has to recommend books, I knew I had to do it. You'll find the link to my 'bookstore' on the right sidebar.

My bookstore currently has two categories, Recommended Reads and Other Great Reads. The Recommended Reads will be the specific book(s) I add at the end of a post for a reference or additional information. The Other Great Reads are wonderful books on a variety of home decor and interior design topics as well as books published by talented designers. A wealth of information at your fingertips! I will likely add more categories as we go ~ stay tuned.

I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'm so glad you did. I just love books...beyond the learning that comes from reading, I love books themselves. The smell, typography, imagery, etc.

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend*

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin