About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spectacular Master Baths

Beth Slifer's eco-friendly bath is elegant and beautiful giving rise to Why Not? eco-friendly ~ that is a phrase the Sustainable Furnishings Council uses (I am a member and will be certified in green design in a couple of weeks). Take a look at the video she narrates telling about her wonderful room.


Gorgeous, safe, and friendly to the environment. How wonderful!

Take a look at this ultra feminine bath retreat by Tristan Butterfield. Stunning!
I continue to be drawn to pink hues!



Now something blue for Smiling Sally! I am an equal opportunity kind of gal so now something masculine by the wonderful by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz.

Listen to his thoughts on this bath.....



What fabulous inspirations! Which one was your favorite?

These are wonderful metamorphisis opportunities so naturally I am linking with Between Naps on the Porch as well as Smiling Sally. Hop over there to join the party!

Source: Kohler

9 comments:

  1. Oh, the bath shown in the first image is definitely the one I would want to spend some time in. I am drawn to the interesting mix of modern design with the deer antler light fixture thrown in...for an organic contrast? Very unexpected. Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS-that's for the inspiration. I don't think you could get me out of the bathroom, if that was mine.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd choose #1; however, two of the three bathrooms in my new home will be in a shade of blue--but without blue tile. Happy Blue Monday and have a Happy Thanksgiving, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they are all gorgeous! I love blue, but the way the tub is draped in that first shot with that beautiful damask makes my heart race.

    Happy Blue Monday...

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely rooms! Have a great Blue Monday and a happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah - I could definitely see relaxing in that gorgeous blue bathroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on becoming `a green designer'.

    I am making my whole way of living sustainable. So important for our planet today.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin