About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday Drinks

House Beautiful shared drink recipes for the holidays. The Jade Cloud sounds particularly yummy:

Jade Cloud
1/2 oz. Rose’s unsweetened lime juice
1 oz. crème de prunelle
1 oz. vodka or gin
Shake well with cracked ice and serve in a whiskey sour or small frappe glass.

I would use vodka!


I usually serve a red and a green martini for the holidays. Here are a couple of recipes ~

Berry Fusion Martini recipe
1 oz Absolut® Kurant vodka
1/2 oz Hpnotiq® liquor
1/2 oz creme de cassis
2 oz cranberry juice

Chocolate Mint Martini
1 1/2 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce creme de cacao
1/2 ounce green creme de menthe
1 Splash club soda
Garnish - chocolate covered candy cane

What's your favorite holiday drink recipe (alcohol or non-alcohol)? Will you share your recipe??!!

On Monday November 30th, I have a wonderful holiday ornament giveaway! Don't forget to come visit to register. You will be glad you did!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a chocolate mint martini, please! And, no, I don't think I'll share! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin