About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hickory Chair University


Tomorrow I'm off to Hickory Chair University! There I'll learn all about the production of their wonderful furniture. I'll get to see the craftsmen at work. I am very excited about that.

I have toured other furniture companies but I did not get to see and meet the actual craftsmen. The company owner took me on a tour.



I'll share all that I learn. My posts for the week are locked and loaded. Stay tuned for my interview with Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic, a show house before and after......

Let me know what you are thinking. I'd love to know!

1 comment:

  1. Now that sounds like an interesting time, enjoy your tour!! Looking forward to your post on it! Janell

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin