About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, November 27, 2009

Fun Friday ~ Justin Nozuka

I became familiar with Justin Nozuka on the Mayercraft 2. He's a rising star. "He earned a Juno award (like a Canadian Grammy) for Best New Artist, and VH-1 named him a "You Oughta Know" artist" per My Fox Dallas/Fortworth. I have featured Justin on my blog before. He just keeps getting better. Here's a video I have been enjoying.



I love this song! Made me notice him.


This song made me love him as an artist. Before you listen ~ know that it is a heavy song.


Enjoy your weekend!

P.S. Don't forget the giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Hi pretty Paula! Great music and he's not bad on the eyes either, is he? :) Thanks for popping in to see me and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING PHOTO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first off... I LOVE Jason Nozuka! I LOVE his music, Especially for Soulless man, golden train, and after tonight... He is awesome, and EXTREMELY cute! Oh, and great article!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin