About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, December 19, 2011

Gorgeous Ceiling

This ceiling is in the library of the Cosmos Club in Washington, DC. I went there the other day to meet Christian Herrmann, a stone artist from Pennsylvania. Christian belongs to the sister club in NY; he stays in this club when visiting DC. He gave me a tour.

I could have snapped pictures of the entire place as the architecture is beautiful but I thought that would be rude. However, when I saw this coffer ceiling, I had to take a few shots. I love the details. I have clients I'll have to show this too. They would appreciate it so much. I love the pattern of the beams... everything about it. It's not the simple square pattern seen so often. Inspiration is everywhere. EVERYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin