About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, September 24, 2010

Robert Allen and Dwell Studio

I received news from Robert Allen. Their partnering with Dwell Studio. The fabrics they created look wonderful. Take a look at this video. You really can see how fabulous they seem because they are shown on furniture versus a flat picture of a sample.



I really like what I'm seeing. I think I'll go to the Robert Allen Showroom in DC to see how they feel.

What do you think? Do you like them?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I saw the yellow print awhile ago and tried to find it for a project, but apparently wasn't available yet! I didn't know it was so new, now it makes sense. Great patterns...

    Enjoy your weekend Paula! Janell

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin