About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, May 31, 2010

Timeless Tuesday Number Seventeen

Welcome to Timeless Tuesday #17! Sorry I didn't post on Friday or yesterday. Monday's Method will return next week! I didn't post because my family and I were off enjoying a timeless classic ~ ushering in SUMMER!!! Finally!

The water slide was set up in my backyard for three days. Lauren and her friends enjoyed it so much. We ate until we couldn't move and laughed until our sides hurt. We doubled the dose of sunscreen as we hung out almost exclusively outside.

I hope you had an enjoyable long weekend!

That is my timeless classic for today ~ welcoming summer and the glorious outdoor entertaining season!

Now it is your turn to share your posts about classics or trends you hope become timeless...

1) Add your permalink below ~ not your blog's address in general but the specific post you want people to visit. To obtain the actual post link, click on the title of your post once you have published it and copy and paste the URL into Mister Linky.

2) Leave your name and say a couple of words to describe your post (e.g. "Coco Chanel suits" or "Classic interior design for children" or "Delicious meals in a snap."

3) Copy and paste the Timeless Tuesday logo button (on my right sidebar) to your Timeless Tuesday posts. This is a sure way for your readers to know you have joined in the party.

4) Link back to the host blog, that's me ~ Paula Grace Designs Blogspot Timeless Tuesday ~ so all the bloggers that joined the party will receive many interested visitors.

4 comments:

  1. How fun is a water slide!!
    Such a great way to spend the Holiday with your family.......
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to Timeless Tuesday, and I just happen to have something worth sharing. So glad i stopped by.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin