About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, May 7, 2010

Fun Friday ~ Care to Take a Dip?

Today for Fun Friday ~ I am dreaming of taking a dip in a beautiful pool with a beautiful view. I speak a lot about beautiful views on Friday. I guess going into the weekend makes me want to see an open natural space free of clutter and paperwork. What about you? Here are a few lovely places for a fabulous dip compliments of Houzz...

Long & Associates, AIA tropical pool

buttrickwong mediterranean pool

Florida Residence contemporary pool

Min  Day modern pool

Ron Herman Landscape Architect contemporary pool

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of a pool or any water feature in a yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are incredible, Paula Grace! I've been craving a really good post on outdoor pools, and voila! Here it is! Though even more amazing than I imagined...I cannot choose a favorite. I think each perfectly suits its own environment. I love the invisible edged pools, but they scare me a bit! The round one is very unique, too.

    Wonderful post! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...

    :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin