About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hump Day

As you know, I don't formally post on Wednesday. This gives you an opportunity to catch up on the week ~ Monday's Method and Timeless Tuesday. Don't forget to stop back tomorrow for Thursday's Room. Here are some other posts you may find fun.....

Music and Design
Outdoor Wonderland
Outdoor Wonderland in Detail
Celtic Woman, etc...

I must be enjoying this beautiful weather we're having in DC ~ I am clearly thinking of outdoor spaces and music. Often times they go hand in hand for me as seeing a fantastic concert in an outdoor arena is a little slice of heaven to me.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. The title alone had me chuckling, and as I scrolled down, the laughing continued :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin