About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purple and Orange

Wednesday, we have purple and orange...

The first two are compliments of Point, Click, Home. The third is from Houzz. I have to say, the pictures from Houzz are always big. I love that. You can double click to see the other pictures larger if you'd like.



Amoroso Design contemporary living room


These two also from Point, Click, Home...



This one of from Living, Etc.

4 comments:

  1. How funny you have selected to highlight "purple and orange." These are the theme colors for our Social Work luncheon held today! Because of your blog I know these colors will be a hit with everyone!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wedding colors (in 1985!) were lilac and apricot. :~)

    With that said, I have a question about another color combination. Though this pertains to hardware - doorknobs to be specific! We are remodeling our kitchen and doing stainless steel appliances and sink with satin nickel pulls on the cabinets. We are putting in new french door to the deck and have chosen satin nickel for that hardware too. Since we are going to repaint the entire first floor of our small house, we are going to replace the 20+ yr-old knobs with levers while the painters have taken the old ones off. I wondered if it would be okay to use brass everywhere but the kitchen- I do have a number of gold (or wood w/gold accent) framed pieces, gold mirrors, and some nice brass candlesticks. Is this a crazy idea?? Thanks for any advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that Elle Decor Cover photo! The article was just as great. Noce collections of orange and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OooOooo! I adore this post. The color scheme is fantastic, but my jaw dropped when I scrolled down to image 03. Wow, can a room be sexy? Oh, this one would be just that in my books.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin