About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Media Cabinet at Home

The media cabinet I designed for my private furnishing line was placed in its new home today. The piece is 11' tall so it took a bit of muscle to install it but I have to say ~ I love it. The doors function exactly the way I designed it due to specialty hinges.



When the doors are open and placed in the parallel position to the cabinet, they stay that way. They do not swing. I adore that feature especially since it is such a large piece. The door swing is quite fantastic so this stay in place feature is a must have.

This project is almost finished. I'm looking forward to having professional photos taken so you can see it in its entirety.

I still have not come up with a name for the cabinet. Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. this is amazing. love the place and the whole idea!
    great job. thanks for sharing :)
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I got a lot of decor inspiration in this post. Thanks!

    Arrielle P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your media cabinet! It definitely epitomizes form meeting function. The first word that popped into my head when I thought of a name was Charisma, because it has so much wonderful personality. Where as Charisma Cabinet is a catchy alliteration I am not sure if the sharp "k" sound in Charisma compliments the peaceful elegance of the piece. I Also like the word Lucidity which by definition means clarity: free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression. The Lucidity Cabinet seems to better define your piece for me. Sorry for such a long comment thread.I have been completely inspired by your blog. Thank You, Sara

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin