About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, May 2, 2011

Staircase Inspiration

rania ramzi contemporary staircase

Stair traditional staircase


Formality traditional staircase


Hillside Residence mediterranean exterior


Montana mix traditional entry


Today I am in search of inspiration for my 'castle' home stairs. My concern ~ I don't want it to be too ornate and busy. The space won't allow for that. The designs above I found on Houzz. I like pieces of each of them. Now all I have to do is take the elements I like and place them together in an organzied fashion. Should be interesting...

4 comments:

  1. Oh to have a home that would support such staircases.. just beautiful!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traditional staircase design by Tracy Murdock looks absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These home are really looking like castle. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the traditional staircase designs. These makes homes looks like a palace.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin