About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Peaceful Slumber

west elm contemporary bedroom
I am on a serious bedroom kick. I've been spending so much time doing main floors ~ I'm itching to do a soothing master bedroom suite. I know this bedroom above is West Elm all the way but I love how soft and peaceful it appears.

While at CHil Design Group contemporary bedroom

I love the warm and cool neutrals in Claudia Leccacorvi's room. Calming and lush. Not to mention the exquisite view.

Marina Residence contemporary bedroom

I like the placement of the sconce with the picture next to the window. I hope it is symmetrical.

I am doing three kitchens/great rooms right now. Details, details.... that's what kitchens are all about. Perhaps I'm on a bedroom kick because I need a good night's sleep ~ without all the details traveling through my dreams :)

Photos compliments of Houzz.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being busy with work! That says a lot these days...but I hear you, nothing like working on a bedroom and yes, you must be tired!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janell, I feel very fortunate to be busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures. All the rooms are so inviting! I really enjoy your blog! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin