About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Then and Now

I am still in the reminiscing mode. I have been looking through pictures of Lauren over the Christmases which has made me smile uncontrollably. I wanted to share a few Christmas photos with you. Some on of 12/25 and others are Christmas card photos (or attempts).....


2003 ~ Lauren's first Christmas. My sister in law bought paper with Lauren's name on it. Very thoughtful!

2004 ~ Lauren learns to open her presents with her hands! And she finally grows some hair :)

2005 ~ Christmas card photo. I love the smile in this shot!

2006 ~ Lauren gets her first American Girl doll ~ a Bitty Baby. And matching outfits! She's a happy girl!

2007 ~ Lauren hams it up for the Christmas card photo. What a cutie!

2008 ~ Lauren has on the same 'dress' as her 2005 picture! She loves it. It is a shirt in 2008.

2009 ~ Lauren poses with the newest member of the family ~ Millie. Note Millie's dress. You guessed it ~ it is the same one from 2005 and 2008. It fits Millie perfectly so now it is her Christmas attire.

What are you reminiscing about this Holiday Season?

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! Paula Grace, she is such a darling :)
    I love seeing pics like this! (little Millie
    looks quite festive, also)

    I wish you a beautiful Christmas with your family, with an abundance of laughter, joy, and love*

    {xo} Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Look at your precious little daughter! I've enjoyed watching her grow up before my eyes!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin