About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Console Whispers

I don't know about you but I have placed more consoles than I can recall. Sometimes one just wants a console to play a supporting role versus standing out. I'm going to share my console secrets with you. Here are the two most versatile consoles I have found. This is the Milo Made to Measure (Milo M2M) Console by Hickory Chair. That is exactly what it is ~ made to measure. Plus Hickory Chair has so many finish selections, one is bound to work well.

These are the Skinny Consoles from Worlds Away. I have placed these so many times. They are truly thin ~ 10" max. These are wonderful when space is at a premium. They come in hammered gold and silver and gold and silver leaf so literally they can accommodate any decor. The shelves make them easy to personalize.

Both of the them are slender, have sleek lines thus adding little mass to the design. I have placed two of each side by side behind long sofas and sectionals. It looks fabulous and does not over power the space.

There you have it. Consoles I am truly in love with!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Very versatile...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the shape of the Milo! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these - simple, clean lines. It's not always easy to find consoles this narrow.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin