About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, October 14, 2010

LaRon Landry

LaRon Landry plays for the Washington Redskins. He's a fantastic safety. His last two games have made me swoon. Yes, I am a football fan. That is true... but I was hoping the Redskins would be on top of their game these last couple of weeks ~ and they made me proud! Why did I want them to be on top of their game? Well ~ I like the them and I have several autographed jerseys and footballs from the Redskins for the silent auction at my Gala on Saturday. What jerseys do I have signed... Donovan McNabb, Clinton Portis, Santana Moss, and LaRon Landry. LaRon played exceptionally well this past week. I also have 50 yard line tickets for the Redskins ~ Eagles game in our live auction. YAY! All their memorabilia and the tickets should sell well at the Gala. Thanks Guys!!

So when I was perusing one of my favorite shelter websites, Home & Design, I saw a feature on LaRon's home. I just had to take a look. It's quite nice...

LaRon hired interior designer Janelle Marshall who did a lovely job...

Notice anything about the following two rooms?

I'll give you a hint...

Yup ~ that's LaRon. He played for Louisiana State University and apparently crushed them there too. Well... he was a first round draft choice. I think the poor dear lying on the ground knew LaRon was going in the first round that day!

Thanks LaRon for the tour of your home and playing sooooo well! And please sell well!

And thanks Bob for taking such fine photos (I may be a little biased given that Bob take's my photos too :)

1 comment:

  1. Tell you what you have a very good blog that the main thing a lot of interesting and beautiful design shared. I really like it & shared with my friends! hope u go for this website to increase visitor.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin