About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Andy Skurman - Architect Extraordinaire - In the Round

I was perusing Architectural Digest.com as many of you do I'm sure when I came across the picture above. 'That looks like Andy Skurman's work,' I thought. I read the credits and sure enough, I was right! I love his round and curved rooms.

He worked with decorator Suzanne Tucker to accomplish the lovely work you'll see in the full article. I interviewed Andy a while back. He's very clear about his work, his niche, and I must say he does it well. I love his round dining rooms the most. Round dining tables I find to be so intimate and primed for conversation. That's why I also enjoy radial balance in rooms. Of course, that could just be the group therapist in me coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin