About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eye Catching ~

I was perusing Houzz when these designs caught my eye..... They are the work of Bockman Forbes + Glasgow, Architecture + Design.

I really love this bathroom. I adore neutral colors ~ always have. I designed my teenage bedroom with many of these same colors. I have always found them soothing, This bath caught my eye first for the hues and then because of the tub ~ I love how it would hug me during a long soak.

This one is quite extraordinary. The red pop and connection between the zones is so well done to me... and that chandelier is breathtaking.

I'd say these folks have a great eye for focal points in their rooms. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Julia at Hooked on Houses. I read it everyday. I love your taste in music :)

    I love this tub, I have been eyeing on the internet, but to see it in a room, it is breath-taking.

    Thanks for the time and effort you put into your blog, I really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pop of color is so INSPIRING!! I've now seen two images today of rooms with just one or two strong accents and I realize this is something I need to add to my husband's office project. I certainly agree with Melanie's comment above! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures! I so love the chandelier and the red chairs! A very strong connection! I love it!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melanie and Isabella.

    Its funny how one pop of color can do much! I really love the way they did these rooms.
    Paula Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the second image, Paula Grace. The first is so soothing, just as you said, and the second, so enthusiastic and fun in its own way. Beyond that stunning chandelier, I really like the little touches of sunny yellow, that somehow, add up and make the entire space so light and cheery.

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin