About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, January 1, 2010

Artist Series 2009


Byron Jorjorian ~ Nature Photographer


Andy Skurman ~ Architect


Heather Clawson ~ Interior Designer & Blogger


Elizabeth Lyons ~ Glass Artist

Over the past year, I have covered and interviewed wonderful artists. I had the great pleasure to speak with Byron Jorjorian, Andy Skurman, Heather Clawson, and Elizabeth Lyons. To read their interviews and see the other artists that I have covered, please click here. I'm sure you'll enjoy getting to know them and seeing their work. All have been influenced from an very young age and support continued arts education in our public schools ~ a value I hold near and dear to my heart.

I wish all of you a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Dear Paula! I'm so glad I've met you in Blogland this past year! Looking forward to getting to know you better. Many blessings to you and your family in the new year!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin