About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Sunday, December 6, 2009

LAWS Needs a New Shelter


As many of you know, I am on the Board for LAWS. We absolutely need a new shelter. We had to turn away women ans children last year due to 'no room at the inn.' It made the front page news in the Washington Post Loudoun Section. I have a link to LAWS at all times on my right sidebar. Tis the season for giving. If you would like to make a donation to LAWS, please click here or contact me directly if you would like your donation to specifically go towards the new shelter ~ paula@paulagracedesigns.com.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know but think it's a great cause and will pass around to my NOVA friends in particular...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sad! Paula Grace, I think it's wonderful that you are so passionate about this. You have such a kind heart, and I really admire that.

    Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin