About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Friday, July 17, 2009

Oh ~ The Smell of It!


Happy Friday! Sorry I did not post yesterday but I was catching up from the day I missed when Lauren was ill. I want you to meet Aubrey Lynch.



Aubrey contacted me and asked me to check out her product and if I liked it to perhaps blog let people know about it.

Bloggers get contacted all the time for such things but this product interested me for a couple of reasons. There are times when I like having a scent in my home ~ entertaining, after cooking fish ~ but my husband has allergies so I have to be very careful. I don't like having a air-freshener plugged in all the time. I find them strong even when I can adjust them. Plus, my husband's nose gets all out of wack. So, I tried Aubrey's product. I bought one of the Scentsy bars ~ Ocean to be exact. I found the scent so pleasing, I let it warm longer to see if it would over power at some point. It did not! That was a pleasant surprise. Plus, they have very cute warmers....



They have a variety of products including room sprays....



Just the perfect little thing for the powder room. My husband did not have a reaction to it either ~ that was another pleasant surprise.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass on this information. Check out Aubrey's website. If you don't want to make a commitment to a brick, get a small one and test it out for yourself. I think I'll go turn on my ocean ~ it is dreary here today and that scent may make me feel like I am here....


Next week, I get back to my roots ~ education......

No comments:

Post a Comment

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin