About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day in a Life

I couldn't work today. For those that follow me on Facebook and Twitter, I said last evening "Three projects to work on tomorrow." Well, the only thing that would make me come to a screeching halt is my daughter being ill. Today, she was ill. She asked to put on her Acro recital costume ~ "It will make me feel better mommy." I'm all for that.

We had to go to the doctor....

They thought she looked adorable. Of course she did ~ I may be bias. No strep throat but they sent us for blood work. No worries though ~ its all ok. She was a trooper and McDonald's heals all wounds.... to a six year old.

"Mommy, I feel much better... we can go to your client's house." Ok then ~ I really had to check on things....



What a ham! "Your turn mommy!" Oh boy....

She takes a decent picture! Truth be told ~ I'm even a bigger ham than my daughter.

3 comments:

  1. your daughter is so pretty. please visit my blog too, charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I will. Thank you about my daughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! Your daughter is just darling :) I totally understand her need to wear her-feel good costume and think it's the sweetest thing ever. I hope she feels better soon - she's lucky to have such a fun and caring Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin