About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Read My Article on the Psychology of Design



Have you ever felt dissatisfied with the way your home looks or feels, without quite knowing why? Read my article, The Psychology of Interior Design, published in the Washington DC Women's Weekly and find out why.  This is a topic near and dear to my heart.  It is how I approach interior design.  A very personal experience for each one of my clients.  Let me know your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Love your article--Way to sum it up! In the summer months, I/we live in an apartment that we never got around to decorating. It appears as if we are camping or perhaps college roommates live here. After two years, I'm only just getting around to figuring it out--I just haven't had the time--AND I'm supposed to know a little about design. Apparently only enough to get me in trouble:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara! You know anyone can fall into that rut. I lived in my last house for 5 years before I did anything to it. Crazy but true!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin