About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, June 4, 2012

Completely in Love with Fabric

I recently showed you the progress on a project. I just love the fabrics I used. I brought them with me to High Point Market last October and worked to complete the rooms while there. The fabric at the top is a lush tone on tone velvet from Bergamo Fabrics ~ Vendramin. I just love it.

   
The ones above are gorgeous dupioni silks from Libas. I love silk and linen for drapes. I have used the off white silk ~ Bangalore ~ many times. I even have it in my master bedroom.


 How about this sweetheart of a fabric ~ Adelaide Embroidery from Schumacher. It looks wonderful on the dining chair backs. Since it is silk, I did not place it on the inside chair. There I placed a a Kravet contract velvet in the same background color as the Adelaide. The contract will clean up much better when messy eaters come to town.

 
 This fabric from Groundworks ~ Nolita ~ I have in both the living and dining rooms as an accent. The
 colors are simply magnificent.

 
Last but not least, another Schumacher beauty, the Usak Weave. The picture does not do it justice. The motif is large scale and fantastic.  Here's a couple of pictures from the rooms.


Looking forward to the rug I designed for the foyer making it's debut.  Then the professional pictures can be taken really showing what amazing fabrics can do.

1 comment:

  1. Its the details of our lives I think that in some respects make the impact. Its only once in a while the big picture matters. I loves these photos of the details.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin