About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Living and Dining Room Update

A few posts ago I showed you an installation of a living and dining room.  Here is an update.  Above in the living room gorgeous throw pillows with fabric from Schumacher and Donghia.  Plus the lovely Hickory Chair cocktail table.
In the dining room, beautiful Hickory Chair chairs surround the table in Schumacher and Kravet fabric.  Just waiting on a couple of accessories to place and then Bob can come in and take photos.  My photography skills are unfortunately limited.  Thank God for professional photographers like Bob!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I know Bob is a great photographer, but I'm sure you make his job easy by creating such beautiful rooms! :)

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin