About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Little Touch of Paris

Robert Allen has introduced a new line of trims inspired by Paris. Here is Robert Allen Designs describing their trim, "The eclectic trimmings in the Parisian Trim Collection intermix vintage designs, traditional motifs and luscious textures in this distinctive offering inspired by “the City of Lights.” Eleven versatile colorways are offered, ranging from neutrals to classic multi-colored combinations. The line is artful and inventive." I agree. I tend to use trim judiciously however, I do like this line. I love the silhouette of the trim on the lead edge of the drape and the elegant lattice tassel on the throw. I particularly like the bead trim on the lamp.
I love it more in these colorways.

They also recently introduced a Parisian Collection of drapery hardware. I enjoy the detail of the filigree designs. I can see using these lines in a traditional design with an abundance of silk.
Viva La France!

1 comment:

  1. I saw those the other day and I really love the beaded trim. I really like it around the lamp.
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin