About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Monday, April 2, 2012

Foyer Hall Detail

Last week you read about the living and dining room. Today, I'm just showing a detail in the foyer hallway. Every once in a while a vignette is just a jaw dropper. This is one of them for me. It is quiet and serene with just the right amount of glow. This leather bound chest is from John Richard. I adore this piece. The drawers are functional and provide great storage is a beautiful manner. The lamps and vases are from Arteriors Home. There is one piece of art to come in this vignette. I'll show you when it arrives. Still, this is lovely as is.

3 comments:

  1. Love the glow from the lamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I love that too and the way they reflect on the gold vases. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is obviously so much to know about all this. You have made good points in all areas
    You have work at all this news; you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin