About Interiors FurnishingsWorking with You Attache Design Press PGD Blog Contact Us

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Amazing Sara Baldwin

Chrysanthemum

I am posting on Wednesday ~ I usually don't but I have a very good reason. Sara Baldwin is a friend of mine. I met her on Twitter and man, I'm I glad I did. One can meet the most interesting and talented people on Twitter and Facebook. As soon as I looked at Sara's work, I was amazed ~ hence, the amazing Sara Baldwin. If you peruse her collections or even read her blog, you'll see exactly what I mean.

Some of you may know my love for all things glass. I have blogged about it before. However, I don't think I have been so proud, strange but true, proud to show off Sara's latest masterpieces. You can find them in the Beau Monde Collection at Ann Sacks. Sara in not new to Ann Sacks ~ heavens no ~ this is just the latest in her collection with them. The one at the top is breathtaking. I cannot wait to see these artistic creations in a grand installation. I may even dream about it tonight. Yes folks, that's how much I love these glass tiles. Take a long gander and let me know what you think.....

Ava

Delilah

Escargogo

Grace

Hex Circle

Jasper

June

Marilyn

Polly

Vivian

So which one, if you can pick just one, do you want in your home??!!

10 comments:

  1. Sara Baldwin is a woman of rare vision and skill. She's also a lot of fun to hang around. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like "delilah", "grace", and "polly". tks for sharing. she's very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, Grace...or Polly? How could one pick, amazingly beautiful! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all stunning but if I had to choose one it would be the Hex Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the color Polly (I love gray). For the design Escargogo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I can't pick just one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Those are really unique and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. Thank you so much Paula, I'm not going to fit in my car my head is now so enormous. But seriously, accolades should go not to me but to the wonderful team of designers, CAD operators, Water Jet machine operators, mosaic assemblers, glass manufacturers, salespeople, shipping people, procurement people, the mounting and grouting and sample departments...you get the picture. It's a team effort here at New Ravenna, and we are honored to be working with the Ann Sacks team to present our latest offerings! Thank goodness they have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How gorgeous!! I tried to talk my husband into using one of her designs for our kitchen remodel. I don't think he can talk me out of getting one of these (maybe the last design in dark blue?) for our bathroom frieze.

    ReplyDelete

How wonderful! You are leaving me a comment. Thank you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin